This page last modified on Thursday, January 05, 2006
Tybee Island Weddings, Beach Weddings, Elopement, Savannah Destination Weddings (912) 786-9255
Looking for a romantic and beautiful location for an intimate Tybee beach or garden wedding, elopement, vow renewal, commitment ceremony, or honeymoon? Tybee Island on the Georgia coast is Savannah's beach and is only a twenty minute drive from the Savannah historic district and 35 minutes from the Savannah Airport. Located on the quiet north end of Tybee Island, whimsical Tybee Island Bed and Breakfast Inn is surrounded by tropical gardens and is just a block to the beach and a couple of blocks from the Tybee Lighthouse. We offer simple but romantic and affordable elopements for two or weddings and receptions for a small party of up to 20. Marry on the beach, in our lush tropical garden, in the garden gazebo or marble pergola, or inside of the inn in front of a blazing winter fire. Rain is no problem with our Inn available as a picturesque backup location. Our new gathering room at the Inn is the perfect place for your reception. Packages with overnight accommodations or honeymoon accommodations are available in our king and queen guest rooms with private baths (some with tubs for two), some with private decks or porch, and all with seashore themes--Mermaid, Dolphin, Sea Cabin, Lighthouse, Savannah Beach, Flamingo (pet friendly) and Captain's Quarters. Call and talk to our wedding planner. Let's set your date!
Tybee Island Inn, Tybee's wedding inn hosting
Call (912) 786-9255
Why do Tybee Island Inn beach weddings stand out from the competition?
1. What if it rains? You won't have to stand on the beach with an umbrella. The gazebo and covered front porch of Tybee Island Inn is located in a very private and picturesque semi-tropical garden. Your ceremony can be held here should the weather not cooperate.
2. Where will the bride get dressed? We can provide a dressing room for you at Tybee Island Inn. Or, you can book rooms at the Inn and you and your guests can stay overnight.
3. Where can we have a small reception since receptions are not allowed on the Tybee beach? Tybee Island Inn just added a gathering room to host small events up to 20 guests. You can simply have your toasts and cut your wedding cake, or we can arrange for catering--hors d'oeuvres or dinner.
4. Will we need to pay for a wedding coordinator? Most of the Tybee Island Inn wedding packages include the services of experienced wedding planners who will oversee all of the details and arrange for and coordinate vendor services.
5. We are on a tight budget. Can we afford it? Yes, we offer reasonably priced all-inclusive packages at Tybee Island Inn.